Punk Sergeant: Google's attempt to take over the world.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Google's attempt to take over the world.

Recently, I was on the leading edge of journalism, when I discovered Google attempt to take over the world with there own brand of water. I will have to give them credit, because they start over here in Iraq / middle east. Once they control the people with there water, then I suspect they will start to control the oil.

Unfortunatley, Ebay is in on the deal as well and they shut down my auction.

So on the downlow, let me know if you are interested in some mind controling google water.

oh yeah, I know google owns this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Powered by Blogger

Free Blog Counter

< http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/