Punk Sergeant: Adventures in San Diego!!!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Adventures in San Diego!!!

San Diego is the DUI capital of California. I went down to San Diego to get drunk one last time with my transvestite sister who is dying of mesothelioma from all the asbestos she inhaled while working in the roofing factory. I got drunk and low and behold, I got another DUI. Between the Lawyer Bills, the elementary school loan consolidation process coupled with the credit card debit I am going to have to declare bankruptcy. It is a good thing I'm thinking about getting a no interest mortgage. Needless to say, my auto insurance quotes have skyrocketed. I talked to my tranny sister and she suggested that I get a consolidation loan from DiTech or consider a Citibank student loan consolidation. Once I find a San Diego DUI Attorney I'll need to set up my teleconference services. If things go badly I might have to sell my structured settlement and partial cash settlement that I received when I was hit by the UPS truck as a child. Thank god my tranny sister has structured settlement from her from her botched Lasik procedure she had done in New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Powered by Blogger

Free Blog Counter

< http://rpc.icerocket.com:10080/